|Article title||Information Security and Influencıng Factors|
PhD in Law, Deputy Dean of Law Faculty of Baku State University, Professor at the Department of “Constitutional Law” of Baku State University (Baku, Azerbaijan) ORCHID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3134-8486 email@example.com
|Name of magazine||Legal journal «Law of Ukraine» (Ukrainian version)|
By listing human needs, Maslow focused first on physiological needs and then security needs. People desire to feel safe in any environment. Consequently, the idea of maintaining a safe environment for people to live more comfortably and securely has been an invaluable reality throughout history. Every state needs laws that will continue to exist and ensure its internal security, and the power that will enforce them. Although it is the duty of states to ensure and maintain security, everyone must be educated about security and fulfil their responsibilities.
The article’s purpose is to analyse of the key aspects of information security and influencing factors.
Information security ensures the protection of information from a wide range of threats in order to ensure the speed of work in the organization, reduce possible shortcomings in the work and increase the future return on investment. Information comes in many forms. Information may be stored on paper, in electronic form, delivered by mail or e-mail, or expressed in words between individuals. Information in any form must be protected in an appropriate form.
|Keywords||information security; key aspects of information security; factors affecting security; classification of security|
1. Alberts C, Dorofee A, Managing Information Security Risks: The Octave Approach (Pearson Education Inc. 2004) (in English).
2. Bishop M, Computer Security: Art and Science (Addison-Wesley Professional 2015) (in English). 3. Ersoy E V, Iso/Iec 27001 Bilgi Güvenliği Standardı (ODTÜ Yayıncılık 2012) (in Turkish).
4. Hunter M D John, An Information Security Handbook (Springer-Verlag 2001) (in English).
5. Önel D, Dinçkan A, Bilgi Güvenliği Yönetim Sistemi Kurulumu (TÜBİTAK Ulusal Bilgi Güvenliği Kapısı 2007) (in Turkish).
6. Sağıroglu Ş, Alkan M, Her Yönüyle Elektronik _İmza, E-_İmza (Grafiker Yayınları 2005) (in Azerbaijani).
7. Tudor J K, Information Security Architecture: An Integrated Approach to Security in the Organization (CRC Press 2001) (in English).
8. Landwehr C, ‘Computer Security, Springer-Verlag’  (1) 1 International Journal of Information Security 6 (in English).
9. Maslow A, ‘A Theory of Human Motivation’ (1943) 50 Psychological Review 370–96 (in English).
10. Gülnaz Mesut, ‘Kamusal Web Güvenliği’ (Yüksek Lisans Tezi, 2010) (in Azerbaijani).
11. Yıldız B, ‘Bilgi Güvenliği ve E-Devlet Kapsamında Kamu Kurumlarında Bilgi Güvenliği Yönetimi Standartlarının Uygulanması’ (Yüksek Lisans Tezi, 2007) (in Azerbaijani).
12. ‘Safety’ (Obastan – onlayn lüğətlər və ensiklopediyalar) <https://obastan.com/ axtar/?l=az&q=safety> (accessed: 14.11.2021) (in English).
13. ‘Security’ (Online Etymology Dictionary) <https://www.etymonline.com/word/ security#ety monline_v_30368> (accessed: 14.11.2021) (in English).